E3 Rewatch the Xbox E3 conference

Seem well put together this year.

Thank you very much for sharing this, because when this was on, I would have been sleeping and since it's the long weekend, I like to sleep in :)

Thank you for the video! I couldn't stay up that long last night so of course, I missed most of the stuff I was interested in. Oh well.
Seems they had a pretty good conference. Certainly more interesting than EA, to be honest, and I'm pretty excited for that DMC5 they're dangling in front of me.

Wow, I am very excited, all the games are good specially DMC5. I am waiting for sale so that i can buy all the games i want. To be honest i am waiting for the next release of DMC because i want the story and the graphics also.

Great! Thanks for the sharing the video and it made me excited to play the game. I am now excited for DMCE5. I hope that they release it very very soon.

Thank you for the share I cannot believe I missed it :(. I will watch it now thanks again, love the Xbox Console best console in my opinion.

DMC5 is the most appealing, MS are always on the cutting-edge. I really look forward to the releases. In anticipation, I have to get a new console.

Back