Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Uhhhn, my wallet! Sadly it is that time again, Right Stuf, a huge shipper of anime, is having its deadly anime deals again. Not all sales are great, but you can pick up 24 or more episode series for under $20 or get series in Essential package or S.A.V.E for a decent deal as well.

I have mixed feelings with their sales. Some are greatly priced, others are “omg, we dropped it to the price Amazon has 24/7!!!!”

Imo Sentai Filmworks is having better deals than Right Stuff right now.

Oh man.

They got the Itachi GEM figure with them.....Hoshi...…….

But I already have a bad edition of that.....yikes...

whoa, thanks for putting this up! might have to grab some anime on there. haha

I have mixed feelings with their sales. Some are greatly priced, others are “omg, we dropped it to the price Amazon has 24/7!!!!”

Imo Sentai Filmworks is having better deals than Right Stuff right now.

huh, never knew Sentai Filmworks had their own site, typically they are.... *Checks out the site* MY WALLET! *ded*

Anyways, usually I snag good deals on right stuf, but I double check amazon, ebay and a few other sites and pick the best one of the bunch, with free shipping of course.

huh, never knew Sentai Filmworks had their own site, typically they are.... *Checks out the site* MY WALLET! *ded*

Anyways, usually I snag good deals on right stuf, but I double check amazon, ebay and a few other sites and pick the best one of the bunch, with free shipping of course.

Yeah, Sentai’s usual retail prices are a tad bit pricey at times, but their random sales are great. They usually have really good prices on shows most people, besides me, forgot about. I bought Strawberry Marshmallow for like $8 a few months back.

Yeah, Sentai’s usual retail prices are a tad bit pricey at times, but their random sales are great. They usually have really good prices on shows most people, besides me, forgot about. I bought Strawberry Marshmallow for like $8 a few months back.

wish they have the newest fate movies, but doesn't look like they carry them.

Actually I see they are both right stuf exclusive, the Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel is running about $40 each.

I’m somewhat surprised, though I guess with their Fate and SAO stuff, Aniplex gets to a bit more reasonable prices. For their more niche targeted stuff, like anything Shaft or Oreimo/Eromanga Sensei stuff will charge you $100+ for 4-6 episodes.

I’m somewhat surprised, though I guess with their Fate and SAO stuff, Aniplex gets to a bit more reasonable prices. For their more niche targeted stuff, like anything Shaft or Oreimo/Eromanga Sensei stuff will charge you $100+ for 4-6 episodes.

yeah, no. Wouldn't pay that much for handful of episodes.

yeah, no. Wouldn't pay that much for handful of episodes.

I was trying to find out why Aniplex charges up the ass for most of their stuff, and I guess I found the answer, just not the one I wanted to hear. People were responding “you’re just too poor to afford spending hundreds of dollars on a single season”.

I was trying to find out why Aniplex charges up the ass for most of their stuff, and I guess I found the answer, just not the one I wanted to hear. People were responding “you’re just too poor to afford spending hundreds of dollars on a single season”.

I take offense to that, I wouldn't call myself poor but I would never have money for a mere few episodes, its nuts.

I take offense to that, I wouldn't call myself poor but I would never have money for a mere few episodes, its nuts.

Those guys are obnoxious in a different way to me, because I can afford it, but there’s also a difference between can afford vs want to afford.

If I wanted to, I could flex about certain things I do own, but that just gets into a dick measuring contest over something dumb.

Those guys are obnoxious in a different way to me, because I can afford it, but there’s also a difference between can afford vs want to afford.

If I wanted to, I could flex about certain things I do own, but that just gets into a dick measuring contest over something dumb.

I love to live a life style which I can waste money...

Back