Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Known as the The Bright Knight for playing the 1966's Batman and doing tons of related voice work, today he as passed away at the age of 88 due to a battle loss with leukemia.

May he RIP.

RIP Mr West.

You were a great actor, and I'm still somewhat in a state of shock that you died at all. Why are all the good celebrities dying?

I couldn't believe the news when I saw it. He's my second or third favorite Batman. (I don't have a full list, but I know he's up there.) He was also the thing that kept Family Guy funny, even when it was going downhill.

I do wonder what family guy will do for a mayor now.
There will be an episode where Peter or one of them become mayor, maybe Meg if they ever use continuity, which sometimes they do, and it doesn't work out and then it'll be a minor character or they'll introduce a new person. Or maybe another old comedian.

Leukemia can be cured, however, there are some things that can't be cured if you wait too late to deal with that illness (even with the best doctors).

Regardless of what the situation, may he rest in peace and that his family will be at peace also.

Back