Rise of the Tomb Raider

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
After the 2013 reboot I am really looking forward to this, sadly I am still waiting for the PS4 version to be release - still no news as of yet, but should be here by the end of the year. Did anyone play this when it was on Xbox or PC? Is it as good as the reboot?

I still need to play this series.

I can't wait to play this. The reboot was well done in my eyes and I am more of a fan of the reboot than I ever was of the original and the original is a classic.

The last Tomb Raider game I played was Angel of Darkness (ugh) so I really need to catch up..this one looks great, looks like a beautiful game.

I like most of the Tomb Raider games, so maybe I am a bit biased, but for sure I enjoyed this one. Very interesting plot if you ask me.

Oh, man, the graphics of this series have gotten so awesome over the years...

I played the tombraider before this one but not this one. Is it any good anyone is it worth buying was going to get it on xbox store and download it.

Awesome! So this will be on the Xbox One X when it's released then I guarantee that! Hopefully in super 4K as well which would look really awesome indeed after looking at the video and the visuals of mountain peeks and lush forests and that. Yeah, looking forward to playing this. I hope the story line is good and there will be other modes as well. A sort of multiplayer co-op mode would be good! :grin:

Back