Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Players loved the cheerfully brutal duo of schoolgirls Misako and Kyoko so much that they’re coming back twice, as a direct sequel and then as a localization of 1994 Japanese Super Famicom game Shin Nekketsu Koha: Kunio-tachi no Banka.

Going by the much more manageable name of River City Girls Zero, Shin Nekketsu Koha: Kunio-tachi no Banka is the fourth game in the River City (Kunio-kun) series. It marks the first time Misako and Kyoko were playable characters in the game, teaming up with Kunio and Riki to unravel a mysterious plot against the beat-em-up boys. The re-release will feature the same art, music, and gameplay as the original Super Famicom game, with a new opening, anime-style cutscenes, and a song from River City Girls composer Megan McDuffee. River City Girls Zero will be available on Switch by the end of 2021, with other platforms following soon after.

River City Girls 2, due out in 2022 for PC, Switch, Xbox consoles, and PlayStation consoles.

Heck yeah! I'm so glad this is getting a sequel. Idk if I'll play River City Girls Zero since it's more connected to the main River City franchise, but we'll see. I'll definitely get the sequel though.

The super girls video game developers are simply going on with their video game series creation ever since they debuted in 1990s, showing off wonderful two new games which gamers find interesting.

Back