Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Today the Rock Band family (MTV Games, Harmonix, and Electronic Arts) announced the music game franchise has exceeded $1 billion in retail sales in its 15 months of availability, according to NPD. Then at home, over 40 million individual songs have been bought and downloaded. The triumvirate of Rock Band companies claims the throne for the most paid song sales of a music game.

We are also reminded that Rock Band was the number one game of 2008 in terms of revenue. Of course, the complete package also costs much more than most games -- $190. It also has received high critical acclaim. Rock Bands 1 and 2 have an average Metacritic score of 92.

source

thats pretty good.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ March 26, 2009 06:17 pm) Then at home, over 40 million individual songs have been bought and downloaded.
Why did I laugh to this?

QUOTE (Xloce @ March 27, 2009 04:00 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ March 26, 2009 06:17 pm) Then at home, over 40 million individual songs have been bought and downloaded.
Why did I laugh to this?
I don't know but I kind of lol at it too.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ March 27, 2009 06:08 pm) QUOTE (Xloce @ March 27, 2009 04:00 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ March 26, 2009 06:17 pm) Then at home, over 40 million individual songs have been bought and downloaded.
Why did I laugh to this?
I don't know but I kind of lol at it too.
Why? I don't find it funny. And Rock Band is a wicked fun game.

That's pretty crazy right there. However I think it was well deserved as fun and challenging the game is.

Back