Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Saw this movie today, anyone else see it? What did you think of it?

I still haven't seen it. I"m a huge Star Wars fan, but I've been so busy with work that I haven't gotten to see it. I heard it was pretty good.

I saw the movie when it came out. I liked it when I came out of the theater, but after a few hours of thinking about it, I did't like it that much. It didn't spend enough time explaining the characters (like some people I just though "why are they here again" the whole time), and it was pretty predictable, which isn't a bad thing most of the times, but in this case I wasn't a fan. Though, it does have some of the best fight scenes in all of Star Wars, I will give it that.

Still haven't watched the movie but got the DVD for free from the Sky Store for a special promotion. It came a few days ago but I'm yet to find some time to watch it. Hopefully it won't be disappointing

It was my first Star Wars film I watched so I don't really have much to compare it to. I liked the story though and the CGI was fantastic, it has spurred me on to watch the rest of the films.

Great prequel, this movie fills the plohole of why the death star has such a flaw and it expands the Star Wars universe, also shows how gritty the war was on the universe, it adds realism and tension... Also the characters were so loveable and it plays as a bridge between episode III and episode IV, really great movie.

Back