Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Do you like to role-play? If you have never role-played, do you have an interest in it?

Well I like rpgs and it's a role playing game lol

Mostly in DnD games or tabletop I play as a Ranger Character or a mix between a Knight, a Fighter and a Ranger, DnD Multiclassing.

The games are fine. But imagine it with romance.
Well like in Video game version of DnD, you could do that with DnD tabletop too, use the dice for a Waifu character's affection in the story lol all depends on the creativity of the DM. If you roll bad then no dice, Waifu character not interested with your character lol.

I see these are popping up more & more. I think people like the idea of having more than one account & creating their own stories. I personally am not into roleplaying. I like to write & create stories but they are for my own benefit.
For the forums that have roleplaying, how do you keep activity?

I see these are popping up more & more. I think people like the idea of having more than one account & creating their own stories. I personally am not into roleplaying. I like to write & create stories but they are for my own benefit.
For the forums that have roleplaying, how do you keep activity?
By making it interesting of course.

I role-play with my 6yr old grandson, he is like to pretend he is a king, and I am his royal guard. It's a lot of fun, but I have never role-played in a game.

I was avid RPG player in school. Nowadays I am playing much less often - lack of the time, loss of contact with my old player friends etc.

Back