JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Round 3 - Site Battle Madness 2024 - Vote for Us!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We made it to the next round and won't be an easy one! I would love GL to make it all the way this year! Please visit the link above and after
making 10 posts within 30 days on FP!!! please vote for GL! If you don't do the posts, then the vote will not count.
After this round, I will update with the next round! Gooooo GL! Gooooo!
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We are leading, but the other site is hot on our heels! Be sure to have ten posts on FP and vote for GL!
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I've voted now. GL should win this one easily too.
Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Full GL Member
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
I voted for GamingLatest!
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We have claim victory over a large past foe! We march towards the next round!
Status
Not open for further replies.