Round 4 - Site Battle Madness 2024 - Vote for Us!

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

We made it to the next round and crushed an eternal foe in the last round! I would love GL to make it all the way this year! Please visit the link above and after making 10 posts within 30 days on FP!!! please vote for GL! If you don't do the posts, then the vote will not count.

After this round, I will update with the next round! Gooooo GL! Gooooo! Starting the next round, another 10 posts will be needed on FP! So please do some posts over there to make your vote count!

Reactions: cm2
Just how many rounds are actually in this tournament?

voted! go GL!

We're going to lose to a small time anime site after beating a large gaming forum, wth? :squint:
We won one battle with about 14 or 15 votes before. Where are those voters now? Maybe you should consider doing a mass pm to get members come vote of us. I hear other forums do the same thing.

whose vote? the bogus one? from our side or from the other side?

the" forcing people to post 10 posts first to vote" thing is the problem imo. forum promotion got not enough interesting topic threads to post on imo, I also "forced" myself to post stuff there just to vote.

the" forcing people to post 10 posts first to vote" thing is the problem imo. forum promotion got not enough interesting topic threads to post on imo, I also "forced" myself to post stuff there just to vote.
I agree but sadly, it's their forum and their rules. It feels sad for us to lose like this. I'm gutted tbh!

• Sad
Reactions: cm2
Back