RSS poster doesn't seem to be working too well...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Since I posted a new interview yesterday and it didn't get posted to the forum at all. Same goes with my news story about a possible third Donkey Kong Country game on Switch.

So Demon Skeith, you may want to look into what's going on here, since it's causing quite a few articles not to appear on the forum.

Since I posted a new interview yesterday and it didn't get posted to the forum at all. Same goes with my news story about a possible third Donkey Kong Country game on Switch.

So Demon Skeith, you may want to look into what's going on here, since it's causing quite a few articles not to appear on the forum.

alright, so something on your site is broken, I've imported some RSS from a random forum and a random wordpress site and both work. I'll double check with my hosting to see if there might be an IP block in place but I don't see why there would be.

Yeah, seems like Yoast SEO broke a bunch of things. The RSS feed has corrupted titles for a bunch of posts.

Probably that seo plug-in most have messed up big time.

Sometimes, you need to reactivate something for it to work. I hope this would get fixed soon.

Back