Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The specifications seem good... The only thing that kinda bothers me is the 300GB disc-less version. 300GB is not a lot of space at all. (I mean the PS4 has a 400GB of usable space on it's hard drive and even then that vanishes quickly.)

Also, I like the nods to their franchises with the codenames... (Lady, Jumpman and Kong...)

And I hope it's true that their new handheld will have dual analogue sticks. Since that just seems like a no brainer... 

But like the guys in the video, the specs seem good and I'm wondering how Nintendo will screw it up. Since they seem pretty good at that.

I hope they make a sequel to Metroid Fusion though... Would really fit the console/handheld naming theme if they did that.

Finally, I hope they keep the name Fusion. It sounds cool and would really make sense for the console if it truly does integrate handheld and console gaming. (Plus the 7th and 8th gen console names were just fucking stupid to begin with. And I'd rather they weren't carried forward into the 9th gen.)

All Nintendo needs to is coming out with a console that is on par or near Sony's and MS's systems, have a decent name (fusion would be epic) and they need to plan out their game launch window correctly.

That's all it takes to get games on the systems and to get sales.

Back