Sailor Moon?

I watched this, sadly on toonami in english dub but it was still good. I look forward to the new 2013 series that is coming out.

3DWaffle1 said:
The story was very horrible at the beginning.  Sailor Moon Super and Sailor Stars was a bit better. However, the was hardly character and story development at the end.   It was just all fighting.
Yes, fair enough or quite so much.

I am OBSESSED with Sailor Moon! I watched the Japanese version and the English dubbed version. The Japanese version was definitely better, but the English version was enjoyable. I'm excited for the 2013 version! 

Sailor Moon was my childhood and I can see I'm not the only one! :laugh: I even cosplayed Sailor Neptune last year, it was so much fun. I'm very excited about the remake that is supposed to be in works right now. Sure, the anime is a bit silly, especially at the beginning, but it's a classic and so many tears were shed because of what happened in it! Also, the Sailor Moon manga is pretty great, I'd recommend it to anybody. Whether you're a hardcore manga&anime fan or somebody who's just getting into it, there's a big chance you'll enjoy it.

Ah, Sailor Moon.  Such a giant part of my childhood ... in fact, I'm still pretty obsessed with it to this day.  Really though, no talk about PGSM or the musicals?  For shame.  Those are fantastic.  Sera Myu revival this September!

Am I the only one desperately wanting some of the new merch that's set to come out in the next few months?

polaroidsredwine said:
Ah, Sailor Moon.  Such a giant part of my childhood ... in fact, I'm still pretty obsessed with it to this day.  Really though, no talk about PGSM or the musicals?  For shame.  Those are fantastic.  Sera Myu revival this September!

Am I the only one desperately wanting some of the new merch that's set to come out in the next few months?
Nope! I am also waiting for the new merchandise! I'm so excited! I've always been a big Sailor Pluto fan (partially because it was my favorite planet...back in the day when it was still considered a planet) along with Sailor Moon herself!  I just realized I still have some of the movies on VHS. O_O

Oh man, I had almost all of the movies on VHS!  I remember being so excited to get the mail-in watch for Promise of a Rose.  I still have that watch, though it obviously doesn't run anymore.  Shame I'd need to go to a clock shop to get the battery replaced, but I'm more content to leave it in its box for safekeeping.

I really, really want the makeup compact coming out.  It's like $40 though!  I'm going to go broke between the makeup and figures (definitely need to get Mars, she is my favorite).

Ahh! Promise of a Rose was one of my favorites! Oh man....don't remind me of the merchandise coming out. I'm already a broke college student! Haha! This isn't going to end well at this rate.

Promise of the Rose was excellent!  Definitely my favorite movie out of all the ones that came out.  I can't deny that watching the Snow Kaguya one was fun though, if only because of Tux's ridiculous entrance in his Santa disguise.

Oh, I will remind you muchly about the merch.  It's basically one of the things I'm most looking forward to!  Buying the old merch is way too expensive these days.

Also, come on, look at these figures.  You know you want them.

The most recent game to be released was La Luna Splende on the DS in Italy.  It's basically a puzzler that only bears resemblance to Sailor Moon by borrowing characters.

Every official Sailor Moon game released never made it outside of Japan.  A lot of them are beat-em-ups, then you've got the Panic games, which are those bubble-popping things.  An RPG was released on the SNES called Another Story, which got an English translation patch.  Basically, if you want Sailor Moon games, check out Sailor V Game which is an entire directory talking about them.

Back