Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Will be live streamed, translated by CBR:

A special Sailor Moon anniversary event will be live streamed through YouTube.

As announced by Japanese entertainment site Mantan Web, a special celebration event about the beloved classic anime series will be streamed on YouTube on April 28. The live stream will mark the 30th anniversary of the original 1992 Sailor Moon anime's premiere. The stream will feature appearances from cast members spanning across the series' entire history, including Kotono Mitsuishi, the original voice of Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon and Shizuka Ito, who voiced Minako Aino/Sailor Venus in the 2014 reboot series Sailor Moon Crystal. Japanese TV personality Shoko Nakagawa and musician Hyadain will also be part of the event.

I still need to do a rewatch of Sailor Moon. I watched episode 1 three times in one day to see which version I'd want to watch. Even though the DIC version is more nostalgic and I don't really like watching subs, I think I'll go with Viz. I just need to find a way to watch it.

They just revealed new artwork:
kjqcR5n.jpg

Translated by CBR:

The Sailor Moon franchise revealed new art for the anime's 30th anniversary.

The new image was drawn by creator Naoko Takeuchi and portrays the series' titular defender of justice in her original costume. The illustration was created to promote the opening of the new Sailor Moon Museum, a limited time art exhibition that will open in Tokyo this summer. The art was unveiled through the official website for the exhibit. The exhibition is being held to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the original Sailor Moon anime's premiere, and will feature original artwork by Takeuchi, as well as rarely seen manuscripts and rough drafts from her seminal manga. The exhibit will feature over 600 items from across the entire franchise's history, which will include production materials from both the original show and the Sailor Moon Crystal reboot, costumes from the live-action series and stage shows, game kiosks and merchandise collected from the past three decades. The exhibit's website states that the event will be the largest collection of Sailor Moon memorabilia ever displayed.

The museum will also feature an immersive showcase of wall displays that highlight key moments of the Sailor Moon story. The wall art will be augmented with holographic displays that change the image depending on the angle that they are viewed at. The showcase will also feature screen and manga accurate prop recreations of the various items that the Sailor Scouts used throughout the series.

The exhibit will showcase all of its items in three "volumes," each of which will focus on a specific part of the story and will be rolled out at specific dates: Volume 1 will run from July until September, after which Volume 2 will open up from September until November. The third volume will be available for viewing from November until December.

Saw nice group artwork
0609Kakioroshi2.jpg

Sailor Moon Museum Cafe Menu, from siliconera:
  • Cosmic Heart Compact Dessert Plate (1730 JPY)
  • Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Museum sliders (1850 JPY)
  • In the Name of the Moon, I’ll Punish You Omurice (1650 JPY)
  • Sailor Senshi 5 Rainbow Parfait (1480 JPY)
  • Chibi-Usa Pudding a la Mode (1630 JPY)
  • Sailor Senshi Paired-up Soda Float (950 JPY)
  • Catchphrases Art Latte (770 JPY)
sailormoonmuseumcafe1.png

sailormoonmuseumcafe2.png
sailormoonmuseumcafe3.png

I would love to try food at Sailor Moon Museum Cafe. The food looks delicious.

I'd imagine these would be great for hardcore fans and people interested in the tourism industry over there.

I liked the original anime & books, however I didn't care for the newer ones. I like being entertained when I watch & read. I don't feel the newer ones are that entertaining any longer.

I dont know anybody who likes Sailor Moon here in the UK, shame as I think a lot of my mates would like it.

Back