Saints Row IV $9.99 until the 12th

Sardonic Pickle

Full GL Member
Credits
Saints Row IV $9.99 on Steam.   I wish I could still afford that, so so so so poor :(

Oh, that is a brilliant price! It's a shame I no longer use my PC for gaming as much as I did now as this would have been a deal I would have snapped up no questions asked. Will have to let my brother know if he doesn't already as he would love this at this price.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice price. I do not game via my PC (it is no where near good enough to do so). Steam have so many great offers on games though... I would end up spending a fortune.

I might get it. Might! I need to check out some gameplay footage first. 

Martin said:
Nice price. I do not game via my PC (it is no where near good enough to do so). Steam have so many great offers on games though... I would end up spending a fortune.
I know what you mean, it kind of in a weird sort of way makes me thankful I no longer game using my PC and steam because I fear I probably would spend far more than I should with the offers they have. I know my brother games on his PC and steam a lot and he is always telling me about the latest offers they have on and how he will be skint by the time he has finished paying for some of the offers :)

Back