froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
That was quick. Only a few weeks ago, the apparent heir and de facto leader of the Samsung empire, Jay Y. Lee, was arrested. Days later, Lee was indicted on bribery charges, among other things, and he’s going to face trial much sooner than expected.

On March 9th, Lee’s trial is set to begin in Korea, Reuters reports, an event already seen as “the trial of the century.”

“We are preparing hard, thinking that the upcoming Samsung trial … could be the trial of the century that the entire world will be watching,” special prosecutor Park Young-soo said.

Read More

2016-2017 are not good years for Samsung, and the owners of Samsung.

Samsung and the boss of Samsung's reputation will most likely get worse as more News websites, and local news posts about Samsung's Boss bribing people.

I think people who strongly disagree with bribery and crime won't be buying Samsung products.

It doesn't look good to be using Samsung products where the boss bribes for getting what he wants. Some government, and businesses who pay attention to World News may not use Samsung products because of the boss's bribery problems.

Still trying to cover up the battery issue eh?

Still trying to cover up the battery issue eh?

I guest, this scandal will work at covering the battery issue with a bigger issue like bribery, and arresting the boss of Samsung. But, most likely this may make the Battery issue more famous because search engines like Yahoo will show results for Samsung Battery explosions.

Well I own a Samsung camera.... Is that a bad thing?

I think it could be bad if Samsung is sold to another rich person who does not choose to honor your warranty, or layoff most of the technical support. I'm not sure what will happen to Samsung if the boss gets arrested, and thrown in prison for breaking the law for bribery.

The boss may have bribe the government, but he managed to run Samsung well until 2016 where there were a lot of exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 fires and explosions. I think Samsung also removed removable batteries, and MicroSD card slots from some of their smartphones which were also not so good decisions for users.

Back