Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
After 4 years of using my faithful LG V30+ phone, I finally upgraded this week and spent a few hours getting the new phone configured. Still need to move my music files over but overall a pretty sweet phone.

I'm just irked at the lack of phones in the stores compared to past years, lack of SD card support and audio jack.

I hope you enjoy your new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra phone. It looks like a great looking phone which is very powerful, and has a lot of nice features.

Congrats on your phone. Not sure if the two smartphones I have now can work, but trying the carrier and the coverage for my area makes me doubt I would use them. But I still haven't tried everything. Being a Tracfone prior and transferring data and service is the main issue currently with me.

Congrats on your phone. Not sure if the two smartphones I have now can work, but trying the carrier and the coverage for my area makes me doubt I would use them. But I still haven't tried everything. Being a Tracfone prior and transferring data and service is the main issue currently with me.

Must be in a out of area place if you can't get good service.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S20FE now. I'm going to upgrade to S22 ULTRA whenever I'm getting a new one.

I love this new Samsung smartphone but it's very expensive. I checked it out at the Samsung store here and it's sold #850, 0000 Naira in my currency.

This Samsung phone looks very good but am using iPhone 13. Iphone Is better in my eyes
I am not saying that iPhone 13 is not great, but when it comes to devices, I will always pick Samsung devices because of how they function.

Does anyone know if they sell privacy screen protectors for this device in the U.S.?

Back