Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsAp4Z2yVXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3Q2ngSvkM

I like how it is possible to connect the Samsung Galaxy S4 to a TV with a dock, and use the controller wirelessly to play games like consoles like the Xbox 360, and PS3.

I wonder if the dock also improves the performance of the S4 while it is charging the S4, and providing more power to the phone like how the Ouya is overclocked to 1.6 GHz because it uses the Wall's power plug rather than a battery

The Gamepad for the Samsung Galaxy S4 looks pretty good, and has the familiar Xbox 360 controller layout which most Xbox 360 users are used to.

I wonder if this Gamepad means Samsung is now entering the handheld gaming system buisness, and this gamepad + the Samsung Galaxy S4 gaming hand held will be more popular than the PSPgo, Sony Experia Play, and PSP Vita which are not selling as many as the Nintendo 3DS, and older handhelds like Gameboy, PSP, and DS.

It is now a good time to be a mobile gamer where phone companies are recognizing the need for buttons, joysticks, and Directional pad when playing games like racing, fighting, RPG, FPS, etc which work better with a controller.

Okay, now I'm considering switching form iPhone to Galaxy... Still don't like Android OS though, so I don't know yet.

The more recent Android 4.2.2 Jellybean OS which the Galaxy S4 uses is pretty good.

I use Android 4.2.2 on the Google Nexus 7 tablet, and it's pretty fast compared to Android 2.3-4.0 which seem slower than 4.2.2.

If I was looking for a new phone, I probably pick the S4 because the gamepad for the S4 looks better than 3rd party controllers for Android made by Nyko, and Moga, and there is a better chance that more games and apps would work with the gamepad than others since Samsung S4 will probably have the most highend Android users compared to other Android phones made by Sony like the Xperia Play, HTC, LG, etc.

It's not the speed of the OS, it's the interface design. I don't like how it's organized. Would you happen to know if you can hack it to make it have iOS? Because I think you can turn an iPhone into an Android OS.

I think it is not possible to install iOS onto an Android phone because Apple does not make iOS available to non-apple phones.

I think there are launchers/desktops which you can use to make Android homescreen look like iOS like with Go Launcer + the iPhone skin/theme for Go Launcher

But, the settings interface section can't be change, but there are tons of apps for Google Android for changing settings like Wi-Fi, uninstalling Apps, etc.

Back