Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from gamesindustry biz:

Saudia Arabia's aspiring tech hub city-building project Neom today announced a joint venture with media company MBC Group to create what it calls "the first AAA games development studio in the region."

No individual developers have been attached to the project yet, but Neom said the studio is "currently being incubated with developers from all over the world," and will centralize itself in Neom's media hub next year.

"We know there is a growing convergence between gaming and the media sector more broadly, so by building one we are helping the other grow," Neom CEO Nadhmi Al-Nasr said.

"Establishing this studio creates future-proof career paths and job opportunities in an environment that fosters creativity, entrepreneurship and talent development, in line with Saudi Vision 2030."

They really put these things anywhere don't they? Anyways if you have the money you can do whatever you want with your life.

Hopefully, MBC Group will release many great AAA games in the coming years.

They should make a Prince Of Persia game to challenge Ubisoft's ones lol

An open world Prince Of Persia game could be cool. Assasin's Creed was originally a Prince Of Persia game afterall.

It would be nice if MBC Group made a Camel Racing game with 4K graphics and surround sound. There don't seem to be many camel racing games with realistic graphics.

Reactions: cm2
Strategy RPGs in the middle east? Pretty cool areas to go through. I'd say 3D action platformers too but I feel those based have been covered before with a variety of worlds within 1 game.

Strategy RPGs in the middle east? Pretty cool areas to go through.
Yeah a strategy RPG in the middle east could be cool too, especially during the ancient persian empire era. and during ancient times in the middle east, scantly clad PLOT female dancers were the norm too lol unlike the modern day, nowadays era over there.

Yeah a strategy RPG in the middle east could be cool too, especially during the ancient persian empire era. and during ancient times in the middle east, scantly clad PLOT female dancers were the norm too lol unlike the modern day, nowadays era over there.
Needs a Shantae reference/or character inclusion too! Imagine transforming and then fitting in with other animals or going on stealth missions.

Though I fear being a Saudi Game Dev studio, the content, PLOT stuff especially will be heavily censored by the Saudi Government there.

Though I fear being a Saudi Game Dev studio, the content, PLOT stuff especially will be heavily censored by the Saudi Government there.
Very true even if the world today is much different. Might work on games where you don't see the plot like racers or card games

Very true even if the world today is much different. Might work on games where you don't see the plot like racers or card games
indeed though Card games can have PLOT images too lol

I know but the cards can be so small you can't make out the details or just make the characters non-human in a cartoon art style
Yeah I guess to avoid the censorship there.

Back