Saw I II and III

Taylor

Awards
Credits
These are must sees... even though Saw I sucked... you need to see it to better understand Saw II and Saw III which are one of the best brain game horror movies EVER!!!

I have seen the first two but still haven't seen the third yet

That girl, is freaking awesome, shes evil, hot, emo, pshyco, everytihng you need to run away from
lol

Yep, one of the few girls I know to pull of a short hair thing
lol

anyways... that one chick was STUPID... she put one hand into the box and it got cut.... so she sticks her OTHER hand in??? dumbass...

And if I was kidnapped by some psycho I'd listen to his stupid rule.. DONT USE THE KEY ON THE DOOR... the ONLY reason why all those people die is cuz their stupid.. I mean if the guy wanted his son back, all he had to do was sit there and talk... but no... he goes into the house..

also that pig mask scared me

Yeah most of the people in there were retarded to the first degree, but if they were smart the movie wouldn't be good, you need retarded people to make good movie, lol i watch for that stuff

yah.. if they were all as smart as the boy or girl.. then thatd be a gay movie...

QUOTE (The Reaper @ August 10, 2007 11:01 pm) Yeah most of the people in there were retarded to the first degree, but if they were smart the movie wouldn't be good, you need retarded people to make good movie, lol i watch for that stuff
I agree with what your saying about them being stupid. and that girl was really hot!

I actually liked the first one. I liked the second one a lot more but the first one had it's points. The first one was a lot more psychological than the second to some degree. The second one had a lot more characters so it could split off to each one's story...the first one had to really get you into understanding what was going on with the main characters.

QUOTE (Taylor @ August 10, 2007 05:27 pm) Saw II had the best twist ever for an ending. Man that was awesome

i totallly agree who would have expected such a twist?

QUOTE (Guest @ August 16, 2007 04:53 am) QUOTE (Taylor @ August 10, 2007 05:27 pm) Saw II had the best twist ever for an ending. Man that was awesome

i totallly agree who would have expected such a twist?
please join the site if you wish to post.

Back