Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
say your daily school happenings here. currently I am nervous as I am wondering on what classes I get with my friends, people who I hate, do I know people at my lunch time to sit with, will I get a ton of books? ect.

I'm currently enjoying my last week of summer vacation.
I actually started reading my books for the fall semester though. I have 8 books total and I've already read 3 of them and I am about a quarter of the way through my 4th book.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ August 27, 2008 07:24 pm) I'm currently enjoying my last week of summer vacation.
I actually started reading my books for the fall semester though. I have 8 books total and I've already read 3 of them and I am about a quarter of the way through my 4th book.
someone slacking off?

I've been in school for 3 days now and already finished the first week's worth of work for all 4 of my classes and I am starting the second week's worth of work.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ September 06, 2008 09:58 pm) I've been in school for 3 days now and already finished the first week's worth of work for all 4 of my classes and I am starting the second week's worth of work.

god help me when I go into college

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ September 06, 2008 10:00 pm) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ September 06, 2008 09:58 pm) I've been in school for 3 days now and already finished the first week's worth of work for all 4 of my classes and I am starting the second week's worth of work.

god help me when I go into college
LOL. You'll be fine. I'm trying to get a head because of my classes being online and because of working full time.

So school has overwhelmed me just a bit this semester. I was doing great at first and got ahead a good bit. But then I had tons of papers to write and exams to study for. That being said...I'm on the final stretch and classes end in about 2 weeks. I have 3 of my classes just about finished (just have 1 more paper to write in each of them). My other class is Statistics, but it's scheduled so that I can't really work ahead much. My final in it is on December 10th. I can't wait to be done school.

Back