Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Anyone played this? It looks so much fun, sadly I probably won't be able to play ever because it probably won't come to PS4.

I was super hyped when this was announced, but then I found out the game is heavily based around multiplayer play and lost interest. They said you could play by yourself, but it don't be as fun.

Anyone played this? It looks so much fun, sadly I probably won't be able to play ever because it probably won't come to PS4.

It's being made by Rare who is own by MS, so no, no other console will see this but maybe PC.

I was super hyped when this was announced, but then I found out the game is heavily based around multiplayer play and lost interest. They said you could play by yourself, but it don't be as fun.

Yeah this is a friend's type game. Not a solo one to be able to enjoy it.

Still not sure if I'm sold on this :/ Doesn't it feel a bit...kiddy? Breath of the Wild is something both adults and kid can enjoy, but I dunno, this appears really for a young audience.

Got it with Game Pass. Its quite fun to end your day with, when its not having ping spikes. It would run well some times and some days I think I get matched up with people from distant regions/countries which seems to cause these ping related issues.

For anyone else having lag issues, you will find this guide helpful to fix your Sea of Thieves high ping.

Got it with Game Pass. Its quite fun to end your day with, when its not having ping spikes. It would run well some times and some days I think I get matched up with people from distant regions/countries which seems to cause these ping related issues.

For anyone else having lag issues, you will find this guide helpful to fix your Sea of Thieves high ping.

your ping issue brings back the horrors of Destiny for me.

Well, you can play Pong while Pinging lol

It seem's that Sea of Thieves doesn't have much content.

Also the graphics aren't realistic as well as the game. If you play a pirate game I think you will want something better.

And the price is 60 euros... overpriced for this one.

Back