Sega Channel

Discussion in 'General Gamers Hub' started by Allan, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
  2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

huh, I never knew this happened. Thanks for mentioning it.

3. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    I have to admit I loved it. After awhile though the big cartridge was a little top heavy for the sega and would sometimes lean back.

4. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $43,233
    I heard of Sega Channel, but I was too poor to afford a game console, and $15 a month when I was younger, so I never got a chance to play it. I didn't really get into gaming, and game consoles until my late teens, and early 20s where I have some money for games.

But, I loved the idea of Sega Channel where you pay $15 a month to play many games.

5. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

Seems Sony copied this somewhat for PSN (now), too bad I doubt it will be just as fun.

6. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $43,233
    I read a post about a Japanese cable company which let subscribers play many games with their Cablebox. Most games are older console games, and PC games which work with a controller for the cable box.

7. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 New Member

Male
    Money:
    $0
    Well it sounds like a good deal, but I really don't have any systems to play any more games on at the moment. Thank you for mentioning it though, when I go to get me a new system to use I will go and get this service. 
    Once again thank you!