Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
SEGA has announced they will not have their own designated spot on the E3 2015 show floor.

They confirmed this with GameInformer, explaining they "will be focusing on the restructure and relocation to Southern California," and thus will "not attend E3 with [their] own booth this year."

“With the majority of our bigger titles launching later in 2015/2016, particularly those from our AAA studios Relic Entertainment, Sports Interactive and Creative Assembly, we are concentrating our efforts for some of these major announcements after our relocation," a representative said.

Although they won't formally be in attendance, a number of SEGA games and properties will still be on display at various booths. IGN has reached out for additional information.
source

I'm kind of surprised.

Alakazam is right, Sega is shifting their policty towards games, to be honest I'm not surprised.

Also I'm still pissed at Sega for neglecting their North American audiences by not releasing Phantasy Star Online 2 here, the game has been out almost 3 years now and they just keep saying that "it is still delayed but coming".

And now Yakuza 5 was finally revealed to be coming to the States back in December and since then not a peep from them...

So yea, as a American gamer I'm pretty peeved at Sega anyway.

Back