Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Re:Newal brings the original Nintendo 3DS™ release’s classic 2.5D action to modern hardware with a full 3D remake and a fresh retelling of the tale that started it all.

The thing that attracted me to Senran Kagura originally was the the 2.5D side scrolling beat em up aspect. The reason I didn't like Senran Kagura 2 was because it was changed to pseudo 3D. Like, it was kind of 2.5D, but it also transitioned to 3D battles. And I haven't even touched Shinovi Versus in months because I don't like the 3D beat em up aspect for this series. Also, the first two games were better because you only stripped them down to their underwear, which isn't so bad because of battle damage, but in Shinovi Versus, even their underwear can rip off and even though its censored, it's too much for me.

What I'm saying is, I wish this series would go back to being a 2.5D beat em up game.

The thing that attracted me to Senran Kagura originally was the the 2.5D side scrolling beat em up aspect. The reason I didn't like Senran Kagura 2 was because it was changed to pseudo 3D. Like, it was kind of 2.5D, but it also transitioned to 3D battles. And I haven't even touched Shinovi Versus in months because I don't like the 3D beat em up aspect for this series. Also, the first two games were better because you only stripped them down to their underwear, which isn't so bad because of battle damage, but in Shinovi Versus, even their underwear can rip off and even though its censored, it's too much for me.

What I'm saying is, I wish this series would go back to being a 2.5D beat em up game.

I agree, the whole 2.5D was a great look for the series. I like to say it will go back, but since they are remaking it full 3D people don't want the 2.5D

Back