Sex Tape

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Sex Tape is a movie starring Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz and it's about a couple who have been married for 10 years and have two children and their sex life does not seem to be the same anymore. In an attempt to spice up their sex life they decide to make a sex tape in which they agree it will be deleted afterwards. Things turn complicated when the tape is then accidentally synced to the cloud meaning everyone they gifted iPad's to which was family and friends receives the video they made and is able to watch it.

This seems like a great movie to be honest and I am really looking forward to seeing it.

Here is a trailer below for the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UONPSa1VgWw

What are your thoughts? Will it be a hit or miss for you?

I'm not sure, the trailer looks funny but that is not always the case about the movie. I guess we'll see.

Jet said:
I'm not sure, the trailer looks funny but that is not always the case about the movie. I guess we'll see.
I have to give you that I will admit. I have watched trailers for some movies and the trailers have probably shown the most funny parts of the movie and what you see that you have not seen during the trailer never seems to be as funny leaving you quite disappointed. I am really hoping this proves me wrong and we do see a lot more scenes that are funny. Being a big Jason Segel fan I am hoping to see a lot of funny scenes.

Back