Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

At tonight’s FES 2018 press conference, Sega has confirmed it will bring Shenmue I and II are coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this year.

It will have higher resolutions and improved textures, as well as graphics options for PC players. You will also be able to choose between modern or classic control settings, and English or Japanese voice over.

Looks like there's some stutter in the WIP version hopefully that's going to be fixed in the final version of the game. It would be nice to be able play all 3 games of the series in marathon on a same gaming device, provided III is going to be the last.

Sega has officially announced Shenmue I & II HD Remaster's exact release date,August 21st, 2018, new trailer is up:

Saw Shenmue Return to Dobuita Street video feature.

I am thinking of buying this but I'm not sure could someone tell me about the gameplay and story of this game would really appreciate it

I am thinking of buying this but I'm not sure could someone tell me about the gameplay and story of this game would really appreciate it

You control Ryo Hazuki as he investigates his father's murder, searching for clues, talking to people, adventure game stuff. It's a semi open world game with minigames and battle system is like Sega's virtua fighter fighting game but can be with multiple opponents, and you can learn new fighting moves.

This video describes the game (with some spoilers):

Last edited:
You control Ryo Hazuki as he investigates his father's murder, searching for clues, talking to people, adventure game stuff. It's a semi open world game with minigames and battle system is like Sega's virtua fighter fighting game but can be with multiple opponents, and you can learn new fighting moves.

This video describes the game (with some spoilers):

I'm convinced after watching that video this game is definitely some think that I will enjoying playing

And hopefully the story will have a proper or some closure with Shenmue III.

Though the creator is wanting it, "Suzuki revealed that Shenmue 3 will be left open enough so that a sequel could be made".

Saw a new trailer:

Back