Shiverburn Galaxy... Easter Egg?

L is Real 2041

"We all wanna change the world"
Awards
Credits
"If the player uses first-person view and looks up at the glacier cliffs in the scenery, three figures can be seen watching Mario."

Last edited by a moderator:
4chan /v/

But, I checked it out for real like 10 minutes ago, it's legit. It's really, really creepy.

"-On the missions Prince Pikante's Peppery Mood and Octo-Army Icy Rainbow Romp if the player uses first-person view and looks up at the glacier cliffs in the scenery, three figures can be seen watching Mario. As he progress through the first mission, they seem to follow him (this happens because they are in the background). The texture for these weird creatures is known as "HellValleySkyTree", associated with the sky model "BeyondHellValleySky".[1] The 3 figures also appear in Grandmaster Galaxy in the Pull Star Planet.
-This Galaxy shares it's music with Freezeflame Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy."

Source: http://www.mariowiki.com/Shiverburn_Galaxy

Luigi's Mansion 2?
Mario and Luigi Shrooms?

...Ghostbuster's 3?

This is such a Nintendo thing,

1. L is Real 2401
2. The Easter Egg Book (Sunshine)
3. Strange Aliens..

They never explain anything, they just let you figure it out yourself. Gotta love it!

Actually there's no such thing as L is Real 2401, or 2041 (depending on what you see), and as the brackets suggest, it's only what people have made up. People say it stands for "Pit Mario xy" or "Eternal Star" or something.

I can tell you one thing. There's NO relation to Paper Mario. For one reason, Paper Mario never existed in 1996. Paper Mario's development started no later than 1998, infact, here's a screenshot of Paper Mario from December 1998, just over 2 years before it was released in America on February 5, 2001 (not February 4, 2001 i.e. 2401):
mariorpg_screen021.jpg

It also has nothing to do with Luigi. Infact it has nothing to do with anything. It is nothing more than jumbled pixels made to look like hard-to-read/blurred text. Tell me... what does every single sign in the game say? I mean literally. Not what the text says when you press B, but actually on the signs? The same as on the statue. Nothing. Well, it may as well say ナンセンスの完全な負荷.
This translates as "(A) complete load of nonsense".

Luigi's Mansion 2?
Mario and Luigi Shrooms?

...Ghostbuster's 3?

This is such a Nintendo thing,

1. L is Real 2401
2. The Easter Egg Book (Sunshine)
3. Strange Aliens..

They never explain anything, they just let you figure it out yourself. Gotta love it!

Actually there's no such thing as L is Real 2401, or 2041 (depending on what you see), and as the brackets suggest, it's only what people have made up. People say it stands for "Pit Mario xy" or "Eternal Star" or something.

I can tell you one thing. There's NO relation to Paper Mario. For one reason, Paper Mario never existed in 1996. Paper Mario's development started no later than 1998, infact, here's a screenshot of Paper Mario from December 1998, just over 2 years before it was released in America on February 5, 2001 (not February 4, 2001 i.e. 2401):
mariorpg_screen021.jpg

It also has nothing to do with Luigi. Infact it has nothing to do with anything. It is nothing more than jumbled pixels made to look like hard-to-read/blurred text. Tell me... what does every single sign in the game say? I mean literally. Not what the text says when you press B, but actually on the signs? The same as on the statue. Nothing. Well, it may as well say ナンセンスの完全な負荷.
This translates as "(A) complete load of nonsense".

There.

Back