Should all mobile games get an offline mode?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
185,862
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Per the title, do you think it should be required that all online mobile games get an offline mode to forever be played with?
 
I think the more popular ones should definitely get an offline mode. Sometimes you're in a area with poor signal and then you can't play the game because it needs to access the servers but it can't.
 
I think most mobile games should get an offline mode because a lot of people may need to save their data/bandwidth because they only have a few GB of data per month on their cellular data plan.

Some areas also have slow or no cellular internet, so having an offline single player mode can be useful.
 
I think the more popular ones should definitely get an offline mode. Sometimes you're in a area with poor signal and then you can't play the game because it needs to access the servers but it can't.

This, needing internet sucks if you're out in the country.
 
Per the title, do you think it should be required that all online mobile games get an offline mode to forever be played with?
I think an offline mode would be great for some mobile games, especially for single-player content where a constant internet connection isn’t really necessary. For online-focused games, though, it can be difficult because events, PvP, and rewards usually depend on live servers. I tend to look for games that offer regular events and bonuses, and I’ll sometimes check Hero Wars Promo Codes via ReeCoupons when playing Hero Wars to see if there are any useful rewards available.
 
Yes, they should! Especially when they're officially discontinued by the developer! I lost two beloved games due to them being live service games... Though I can still play them using an android emulator!
 
Back
Top