PS3 Should I buy a PS3?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Right, so there are some games which released on PS3/Xbox 360 generation which look really good, I never got a chance to play them, and they don't look likely to get remasters. Is it worth me buying a PS3, used are the only ones available now, and picking up some of the games as they are relatively cheap?

If so, which PS3 version should I get? There seem to be lots of different ones, with different storage spaces, and it is slightly confusing me.

Thanks.

It may be worth it depending on which games you are talking about.

Only you know if you need to get it or not. Compile a list of PS3 games and see if its worth the cost/effort.

As to what to get, ehhh thats mostly depends on preference and how much you plan on downloading. Just know that Slim PS3 is a front auto loading disc tray while the super slim is a top loader where you manually place in the disk which has the most GB in 500 I believe.

The PS3 could be a good console to get. There are a lot of nice looking RPG games like Final Fantasy games for it. I think the PS3 has the most Japanese games compared to the Xbox which mostly has American and Western games.

Suppose I have more than enough PS4 games to play now/in the future so I don't really need the games - just don't want to miss out on them.

if you can do ebay you can always find the games you need there, for lowest or highest prices.

Amazon, and used video game stores could be a good place to get games as well. I think Bestbuy, Gamestop, and other offline stores may eventually sell PS3 games for more affordable prices if they need to use the store space for selling PS4 games.

The PS3 can also be used as a Blu-Ray movie disc player, and for using Netflix, YouTube, and other apps, so the PS3 is a pretty good deal if you use it for other entertainment tasks like watching video.

Back