Should I try master quest?

K

kingbooforums

I am pretty bad at games but wanna try master quest. Should I give it a try? I heard there are no shiekah stones and you recieve double damage......

Definitely, Master Quest is great fun, and the remixed dungeons are nice to play through. For some, like the Fire Temple and Water Temple, they may as well have completely overhauled the place for how much as changed, and Ganon's Castle is different enough it's only got the most superficial similarities to the original version

Sure, it's not that much harder. You just gotta be on your toes, and remember that the world is mirrored.

The world itself is mirrored, but the dungeons are different. They still have the same basic shape, with the same rooms, but the puzzles are completely different (and much harder) and your route around them is different, so remembering how the dungeons were done in the normal quest won't really help you.
The the enemies do indeed do double damage. Watch out for the Iron Knuckles especially - their chop attack does 8 hearts of damage now.

I say you should. I haven't played the 3DS version of OOT, but If it's even possible you could try a 3-heart challenge in master quest, though that would be probably be a one-hit kill mission for link.

Back