Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Do you think people should be allowed to drive strange cars around?

For example, I do know someone who actually drives a hearse (that car that takes the casket to the cemetery) around town.

Is driving a real batmobile considered "driving around in a strange car"? this one is nice.

Last edited:
Strange cars? Why do people would like to drive them where as mostly everyone like to get a sports car if they are rich.

I think strange cars which has a weird shape are usually fine unless the shape like a car shaped like an axe or knife make them unsafe in a crash.

But, I don't think strange cars which have strange flashing lights or a TV at the back, weapons and flame throwers should be allowed to be on the road because they can be a safety problem.

Nah, that be a geek thing than a strange car :p

The bat mobile can be categorize as a classic car especially the batmobile original TV batman series, and older batman cartoons.

I feel some young kids may think the older batmobiles are old convertible car with a red and black paintjob, and bat car stickers on it.

Well, weird shape and usage alone doesn't define a car. If someone likes something, we should respect that. I wouldn't mind if people drive strange cares around to be honest.

Some people may only can afford a strange looking used car which they got for free or a low price from their parents who liked strange cars. Forcing poor people to buy regular looking cars may make them even poorer if they need to take out an expensive auto loan to buy a regular looking used or new car.

Many cheap cars also have strange and ugly shapes. I think car companies make cheap ugly cars as a way to convince people to buy more expensive nicer looking cars.

Only strange people would probably drive strange cars by choice. Like driving a hearse is really weird. I mean what's the point? Am I trying to drive home some message by driving one? But we are in a free country and you don't get flagged down by the police or anyone just for driving one. So strange or cool-looking cars, happy driving folks.

Only strange people would probably drive strange cars by choice. Like driving a hearse is really weird. I mean what's the point? Am I trying to drive home some message by driving one? But we are in a free country and you don't get flagged down by the police or anyone just for driving one. So strange or cool-looking cars, happy driving folks.

Some people may rent out their strange cars for movies and TV shows to make extra money, and use their strange car as their daily car because it is cheaper than owning a strange car and regular car which you need to buy insurance, gas, and maintenance for.

There are sometimes good deals on used strange cars. Strange cars like mail trucks may more likely be well maintained than many used trucks where some owners don't keep their car well maintain by changing the oil and liquids in their car's engine and parts.

Back