Should the 3DS Zelda game have Ganon and (old) Hyrule in it?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The DS titles took place after The Wind Waker when Ganon was finally defeated and Hyrule was destroyed by the Great Sea (at least the classic one), but should the 3DS ones take place around that time as well?

Or should they either take place back prior to The Wind Waker or in a different timeline where old Hyrule wasn't destroyed and Ganon is still the main villain?

What do you think?

I think it's about time Ol' Classic Ganon returned.

I would prefer a new setting and antagonist similar to what Majoras Mask did.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Skyward Sword sequel feels much needed...

Like Miyamoto, I want it to be in the style of Lttp.

Sooooo...that timeline where Lttp, Oracles, etc. is.

I would like the new Zelda game to be between Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, at the time where Link and Tetra find the new Hyrule :3 Oooo, that'd be awesome!

Like Miyamoto, I want it to be in the style of Lttp.

Sooooo...that timeline where Lttp, Oracles, etc. is.

I would like a top view style, but I feel like its a bad choice for Nintendo. It wouldn't go well with the gamers of today that prefer graphics over the game itself. I feel it could be an instant turnoff to anyone looking for a modern and high quality adventure game. I know that none my other friends who have 3DS's would buy a top-view Zelda game, although I sure would.

I want Ganon to come back.

What I really want is a master Quest like Ocarina of Time. A huge game, one everyone will want. I don't know what it'd be about though.

Back