should they have made black and white 2

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I don't know but I am becoming skeptical about game freak making black and white2.well the game brings trill but it feels like its missing something. You guys know how you would finish a game and have feeling of accomplishment and awardment but you feel like wait a minute that's it. All these questions you start asking yourself about the game.that's how I feel about black2 .what do you guys and girls think.

I don't know but I am becoming skeptical about game freak making black and white2.well the game brings trill but it feels like its missing something. You guys know how you would finish a game and have feeling of accomplishment and awardment but you feel like wait a minute that's it. All these questions you start asking yourself about the game.that's how I feel about black2 .what do you guys and girls think.

I feel fine with it, though I expected Grey/ Gray.

I didn't pick up Black 2 even though I own Black 1. I was not satisfied with Black 1 in the least. It removed every one of my favorite features from previous titles such as the underground multiplayer mode and safari zone as well as the Gaming Corner. It, instead, gave you a pretty sorry excuse of a website integration for your game that also was very lame in my opinion. I mean, I bought a game for my DS NOT my PC - had I wanted to spend hours on my PC I am sure I could have found a game to suit me better than the 'online' features from Black 1.

If Safari Zone and some kind of non-battle multiplayer does not return... or the story is yet again "team so-and-so uses Pokémon to try and take over the world" in X and Y... I'm done with this series outside of the spin-offs.

Got Black 2 played it was actualy very satiesfied it was my second favourite pokemon game after HG/SS.

I really hope you didn't JUST beat the game and post this. There is MUCH more to do after you beat the game that resolves much of the plot and adds to the characters. As a whole, I liked BW better than BW2, but the sequels did expand the story and help give fans more insight into the characters of the original. Similarly, gen 2 did this for gen 1, and this is one reason gen 2 remakes are the among the most popular of any Pokemon games. BW2 have a much more expansive world to explore, so if you feel like you are missing something, it is likely that YOU DID. Go back and look around more to find story elements sprinkled into hidden areas and, don't forget, you gotta catch 'em all!

and, don't forget, you gotta catch 'em all!

LOL That was so corny in the best way! I love it! I also agree with you about Gen 2.

I didn't get a sense of accomplishment because I knew I still had loads to do. Even now I haven't been through all of White Tree Hollow in my Black 2.

My answer's gonna be a bit biased, due to the fact that I mainly love the generations of my childhood (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn)

Anyways, I own Pokemon Black 2 and to be completely honest, I kinda liked it. However, I did feel that Game Freak just wanted to make another sequel, the previous one being Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal to the original Red/Green/Blue. If they really wanted to make a good sequel they should have at least have it take place in a new region, like G/S, instead of just changing the same one a bit.

They should try to cater to their initial fans, most of whom are adults now. I would really like to see the edgier side of Pokemon (something which was done quite well in the Pokemon manga). Or make something similar to Pokemon Colosseum. The hero was at least 17-20 (way older than any other protagonist) and was an ex-criminal, who stole a device from an evil syndicate that enabled him to capture other peoples' pokemon.

I would like to see something like that on a handheld!

Back