Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Yacht Club Games has announced that Shovel Knight is coming to retail in October.

Along with the base game, the Shovel Knight physical package includes the Plague of Shadows content update and challenge mode. Plus, picking up the disc version of the 8-bit action game means you also receive all of the free, future updates, like Specter Knight's campaign.

Yacht Club Games, who is publishing the title with help from U&I Entertainment, is also promising a lavish instruction booklet with Shovel Knight. "No two-page inserts here! You deserve a full manual, to hold in your hot little shaking hands and pore over as you wait to get home," Yacht Club said on its website.

The boxed copies of Shovel Knight are set to release October 13 in North America and October 16 in Europe. The $20 USD package is available on PC (in Europe only), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
source

nice!

Ok, usually I prefer the physical copy of a game. But when we're talking about games like this that are practically NES era in style, then I'd rather go digital.

It's a good game and all that. But this game (to me) isn't worth a physical copy.

Back