Nintendo Sikanda Launches Kickstarter, Is Inspired by A Link to the Past and Secret of Mana

Dan The Man

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Sikanda Launches Kickstarter, Is Inspired by A Link to the Past and Secret of Mana

I thought it looked boring as hell. As to why? That's a little harder to quantify. The pace of the combat seemed slow, for sure, but I think it had more to do with the lack of personality in everything this game trying to do. Everything is just so brutally generic. If this is what the devs think Secret of Mana or any of the Zelda games were like, they weren't paying attention. Those games are dripping with personality.

Yeah, looks a bit generic to me as well. Then again, it reminds me a bit of the DS Zelda games, especially Phantom Hourglass, which itself wasn't all that interesting to be honest.

Then again, it reminds me a bit of the DS Zelda games, especially Phantom Hourglass, which itself wasn't all that interesting to be honest.
I actually very much like the ds games, especially phantom hourglass. hacked a file (ROM) and it has pretty good programming, detecting hacked things and telling you about it in a hilarious way. I agree they're not exactly the best tho.

Well interesting in the technical sense and game design sense are two very different things. Technically, Paper Mario Sticker Star and Color Splash have some interesting programming (like say, immediately killing you when you go out of bounds anywhere in the game), but content wise they're pretty bland.

Same with the DS Zelda games.

Back