JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Multi Silent Hill 1 Remake Announced
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Niiiice! Dev is Bloober too:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guess if RE does it, so does SH.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I'm so happy to see Silent Hill getting a remake! I've always liked it better than Resident Evil, I thought it was creepier.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Hopefully Remake Cybil and Lisa character designs will be good...
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
According to leaker DuskGolem the game been in development for 3 years, expected 2027 release
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Rumor has it trailer on Silent Hill 1 remake could drop this month...
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
That’s awesome news! Silent Hill always scared me more than any Resident Evil game ever did. Just hoping they keep the same creepy atmosphere and don’t turn it into something else.