Simon Belmont and King K Rool Are Coming to Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
Today, Nintendo held a Nintendo Direct livestream for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. In this livestream, various new features, assist trophies, stages and modes were announced, with everything from expanded tournaments to a whopping 900 song soundtrack being among the video’s reveals. But even despite all this awesome news, there were two certain announcements that were […]
Source

Continue reading...

Simon Belmont was a cool addition even though I don't think I'll use him much. If he plays how he does in the original Castlevania games, he won't be worth a darn.

As for K. Rool, that was pretty disappointing. I see people ask for him a lot, but it's never a character that I've been excited about and would've preferred a ton of characters.

I'm personally overjoyed by both announcements. Wanted K Rool in for a while now, and I've wanted someone from Castlevania in for a while too.

To see K Rool and TWO Castlevania characters in Smash along with all this other cool stuff... that was incredible.

I didn't see those coming, but where is shovel knight and shanate? They have to add them.
Shovel Knight is an Assistant Trophy. No news on Shantae, but I'm still hopeful. Maybe they'll do one indie AT (Shovel Knight) and one playable indie (Shantae.) That'd be rad.

I think Shantae has a pretty good chance now. Heck, she's actually quite a bit more important than people think, when you realise when her original game was released...

Back