Since E3 announced some great titles, what are you looking forward to the most?

Rachel Dodd

Awards
Credits
I'm looking forward to Star Wars...I couldn't believe the graphics and gameplay. I really want to get my hands on it. Just mind you, I've only watched two Star Wars movies and I have never touched any of the previous games. After seeing that, I'm saving all my pretty pennies to get it.

What are you getting?

without a doubt that FF 7 remake and FE Fates. I look forward to playing both.

Personally, I'm still interested in Star Citizen. Despite them not showing up at E3, I'm still more excited than ever for this game that I feel will revolutionize the gaming industry. If you're strictly talking at games that were presented at E3, I'm really excited for Fallout 4. The past Fallout games have changed my life and view of games in general, only outmatched by Elder Scrolls and Counter-strike. They have the most detailed worlds, most things to do, and {hopefully} mod support. If Bethesda doesn't include mod supports, they will most likely end up having backlash and extremely few sales. It makes me sad seeing games taking the greedy, fast way out, instead of satisfying customers and creating amazing games. Let's just hope Fallout and Star Citizen don't go bad.

I am ready for the FF7 remake and also Kingdom Hearts 3. I was looking forward to WWE 2k16 but the last game was way to glitchy for me. Hopefully WWE 2k16 will have a better customization and fix more bugs because most of my matches ended with a type of bug usually such as a played getting stuck.

Demon_Skeith said:
without a doubt that FF 7 remake and FE Fates. I look forward to playing both.
I know!!! FF7 is like one of those you can't go without. But I have an XBOX... Only if I had a PS4. My husband said he'll get it only if they announce Parappa the Rapper 3. Shows how much luck I have...

Probably Fallout 4, didn't watch all of the conferences, but Fallout 4 definitely opened my eyes. I haven't played previous Fallout games, but I used to watch gameplays of it. Also the graphics look amazing, nothing like the previous games.

I'm really looking forward to Forza 6. I've seen the new trailer plus the screenshots and the game looks terrific, it really does.

The release date totally suprised me as I was expecting it to come much later in the year, but as it turns out there is only 3 months to wait, maximum.

Shenmue 3 the most for me! :) Can't believe it's finally happening.

also pretty excited for both Fire Emblem Fates and SMT X FE

And of course, the FF7 remake.

Beyond that, didn't really see much that captured my interests.

Definitely Fallout 4. I've been waiting for such a long time, and the launch date is fairly close. Sadly, it launches six days before Battlefront 3. It will be interesting to see how that will affect Battlefront's day 1 sales.

With so many awesome games announced, it is hard to pick one to be most excited for.  That being said, the Fallout 4 trailer looked amazing and looks like it has a lot to offer.

I am looking forward to the Last Guardian game and it has been seven years since it was announced and now is back on production which is good and related to Shadow of the Colossus game. I also am looking forward to the Batman Arkham Knight game which will, conclude the Arkham series and will be interesting to see Two Face and Scarecrow as the main enemies in the game. Another game is Uncharted 4 which has Nathan in it and his one liners are funny from the previous games and will enjoy playing this game when it comes out.

I'm really excited for the Star Wars myself. I'm a huge nerd about the entire series, save for the Attack of the Clones. I also just saw the gameplay demo for the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and I enjoy the overall look of it. I think that's a game my brother would enjoy.

Hands down, Fallout 4. I've loved the fallout games for a long time and this title looks great, even if the graphics could've been better.

I'm really curious to see how Forza 6 is going to turn out. I like racing games and the title seems like a good competitor for the genre.
Other than that I don't think there are a lot of games announced at E3 that interest me. The convention was kind of lackluster this year :/. Maybe I'd give the new FF 7 a shot.

Back