Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hey folks, sorry for this abrupt status update, but I've been not well of late and rather busy to boot between work and having a good friend come back to town for a visit.

Anyways, first off me and my folks are moving this week on the 1st. My place is a mess, I have yet to pack up any of my stuff and everyone is running around with their heads cut off. So to the point, when you move you got to move the net connection as well, I hope to have everything reconnected the same day, but hard to say if things will go well. So between the 1st and 4th I might not be on much. Though I am happy about one thing, the new place has Ethernet ports in the walls, I can finally hard wire my PS4/laptop to the net :grin:

Second, and I truly am sorry for not giving a earlier announcement, but our hosting contract is up in a few days, so I'm seeking a slightly better hosting for the amount I pay. So the site will be moving hosts within 24 hours! Again, sorry for not saying something sooner but I'll email you folks as soon as I can.

That's all for now, and to add to the point. Due to the move, monthly update will be late but I'll be good to go in time for GL's anniversary!

No problem, real life is more important than anything forum related. We'll keep the site going while you're busy.

Don't notice anything.

But hey, I guess that's a good thing. It was working fine before, and it's working fine now as well.

Thanks for telling us about what is going on. Having hard wired ethernet ports is a nice feature for a new place. I hope your move go well. The site seems to be working slightly better for me where post and replies post faster when I click the post button.

Back