Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Have you rebought and played Skyrim enough yet? No? Well good news, Skyrim is coming to Playstation VR later this year!

They really are doing a lot of stuff with VR. That's Doom, Fallout 4 and Skyrim that Bethesda are doing VR versions for now. That is cool I suppose.

God dammit. Now I want to get a PS4 VR headset... the problem is that it's so expensive here. Almost 400 euros. That's more than the actual PS4 :(

I love Skyrim. I've played it SO much. I'm afraid to even look how many hours I've put into it. I don't have it on the PS4, just the Xbox 360. I can't imagine how nice playing it in VR must be though.

I wonder how functional will it be. If it will be very buggy and hard to control it might not be worth the money. Before I get really excited I want to see somebody actually playing it. I never used VR before so I'm not too good of a judge just from this trailer.

I'll never get into it though.

Same here. For me, it would be 1 time use, mostly for messing around and fun. I am used to keyboard and mouse. VR would just make Skyrim a horrible experience for me. Although, Skyrim on PC with VR and 200+ mods, 4k textures, parallax and ENB would surely look and feel great!

I admit, it's kinda getting repetitive with these bethesda games being ported to other devices instead of having a fresh new game, but at the same time I just can't say no to Skyrim. I've always admired Skyrim's landscapes and now that's it's in the VR, I just can't say I don't like it. I can't wait to see Macho Man Randy Savage dragon in its full glory!

Back