Slither.io

the people on there are dicks, just blocking your path.

I played this game quite a few times. I find it is a really fun, relaxing game. Have gotten into first place a few times.

What I really like about slither.io in comparison to agar.io is the fact, that you are able to have a chance even after just (re-)starting, which makes the game pace for me much more enjoyable.
I take here and there some minutes to play and it is a great way to relax in my opinion. It never fails to deliver a very thrilling game. On the other hand, what bothers me about slither.io is the fact, that the snake takes so much time to react to your mouse movements, which is not something I was used to when I played agar.io, as it always felt as if your bubble was much quicker in reacting to your movement commands.

It is ok,but like agar.io I feel it becomes boring and repetitive after 30 minutes.What keeps someone playing it is the highscore thing.It feels satisfying to be the #1 player and see your name there at the top

I tried slither.io but it isn't working too well for me :(
It just keeps lagging, and the whole snake movement feels clunkier and messy.
Agar.io works fine for me and I guess I will stick to that for now.

I love it so much better than agario bc if you're little, it isn't hard to go up to the top. I've done some super slick kills against the leaderboard. If you like playing these games, diep.io is pretty fun too. It's really hard though.

It's nice follow-up to agar.io which I'll give them credit for, a simple multiplayer twist on the classic centipede formula. Games like these compete more with social media than other games really, a low stress diversion really.

I love it so much better than agario bc if you're little, it isn't hard to go up to the top. I've done some super slick kills against the leaderboard. If you like playing these games, diep.io is pretty fun too. It's really hard though.

diep.io? I'll make sure to check that out.

Thanks for sharing this. I'm liking it more than Agar.io so far. It's a lot of fun. As someone said the thing that makes it better than Agar.io is that a small snake can beat a larger snake by just playing well. It is a little hard to control though.

Back