Smart dog collar makes understanding our pets easier

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
If you’ve ever wondered what your dog is thinking … this smart collar will help

This is the first device to help you understand your dog’s behavior. Jagger & Lewis recently launched its Kickstarter campaign, and it’s quickly growing. The device tracks Fido’s movement, drinking, eating, and sleeping throughout the day and can even tell you if your furry friend is stressed out.

After you start a profile for your pet on the company’s app, you will get updates on your dog all day long and be able to see if there are any changes in your dog’s activity.

The product is expected to ship in May.

The box on the collar looks kind of big. I wonder would some dogs be unhappy to wear this device around their neck like how some people hate wearing watches, bracelets, and fitness trackers around their arm and neck because they are not used to the feeling or have some sort of a skin condition making them feel uncomfortable wearing watches and bracelets.

If dogs know how to bully each other like people for being different or wearing strange things around their neck, other dogs without the collar may bully your dog for wearing a weird looking box around their neck which may make a dog more unhappy.

I'm also worried about the battery in the collar since batteries sometimes explode, catch on fire, heat up, and release dangerous chemicals which can hurt a dog who can't easily remove a collar on its own, and need a human for assistance on removing collars.

I figured something like this would start coming out in the next century or so.

I figured something like this would start coming out in the next century or so.

I wonder how well this collar works.

I think it is best to wait for reviews from users of this collar since a lot of crowdfunded products which started on Kickstarter and Indiegogo end up not working well, and the company who makes the product sometimes scammed people of their money by not releasing a product, or releasing something cheap and doesn't work reliably.

Back