Sneaking in some playing time?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Have you ever gotten in trouble for playing a video game when you shouldn't have? For example, have you ever been grounded from playing video games and gotten caught sneaking in some playing time anyway?

When I was younger I did, I either get up at night when I shouldn't or watched my brothers play when I shouldn't.

There was one time when I was spending the night with a relative and there was a SNES in the room that I was sleeping in. Well, once lights were out, I got out of bed to play a little in the dark. I just had to keep the volume on the tv down extremely low and keep myself quite while I played. I played until I got tired and then I went back to bed. That was the only time I ever got to sneak out of bed to go play a video game because I couldn't do it at home without getting caught red handed.

Yes when I was a kid I didn't use to do my homework so my mom forbid me from playing my Genesis. So I use to wake before dawn to sneak in some game time. I got caught eventually and my mom hid my console. And I didn't play for like a month :(

Not really, maybe when I was a kid, but not today...No reason to "sneak in time to play". I'm an adult and can manage my time!

I don't have to be sneaky with it now either since I am an adult. I only remember sneaking in some playing time that time I spent the night with a relative. At home as a kid, I didn't have the console in my room which made it impossible to sneak in playing time without getting caught.

Back