SNES SNES Classic Announced, Releases September 29th

This looks like a good console for people who missed out on playing a lot of classic SNES games because they were not born yet, or because of a lack of money where they can't afford a SNES, and games when they were younger.

Star fox 2 alone will move this console way beyond any demand Nintendo can meet. I'm going to try and get my hands on a few and see how nice Ebay is to me :p

Woo-hoo, waiting does pay off. I seriously hope Nintendo will handle the whole stock issue better this time around, scalpers had a really easy time with the NES Mini (and yeah, even though having an actual NES is nice, I'm not willing to pay twice its price, sorry).
As for the available games, Star Fox 2 is great news, but I'm a tad disappointed by the lack of Chrono Trigger :( It was at the top of my wishlist.

Woo-hoo, waiting does pay off. I seriously hope Nintendo will handle the whole stock issue better this time around, scalpers had a really easy time with the NES Mini (and yeah, even though having an actual NES is nice, I'm not willing to pay twice its price, sorry).
As for the available games, Star Fox 2 is great news, but I'm a tad disappointed by the lack of Chrono Trigger :( It was at the top of my wishlist.

yeah, I have no idea how chrono trigger was left off the list. Figured that was a strong given.

lol

I still have my original one from my childhood and I have all the games that my brothers and I played on it as well. Now I don't have to go buy this since I still have the one my brothers and I bought.

Back