Snow before halloween

Sketch

Awards
Credits
Yeah, seriously. Over on the east coast of the United states, snow has begun to fall. It's a bit unusual to happen so early in the year. Who else here got snow today?

I don't live in the US, but it sounds like the weather thought it was Christmas, not Halloween, and got confuzzled.

Yeah, seriously. Over on the east coast of the United states, snow has begun to fall. It's a bit unusual to happen so early in the year. Who else here got snow today?

Pfffftt. Every year it would snow, just days before Halloween...heh, I remember once it was up to my knees and slippery as Sh+t. But, now it snows around the 5th.

As for on topic, no, it has not snowed yet, though it shoulda....)-)

I got snow. And Power outages too. Though I could lived without the latter.

I'm really surprised since last year we got nothing until after Christmas.

Now its like Christmas! *Puts up Christmas tree, decorations, turns on Christmas music, and puts up reef.* Now thats the Christmas spirit with the snow and stuff!

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Awww... Lucky You...[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm Waiting My Life Out For The Cold Seasons To Come... It's gettin' there, but at a FAR too slow rate...[/font]

I got this snow. I also got one of the earliest snow days for school tomorrow.

Actually I heard about this news last night and this morning, apparently it snowed quite fiercely and left many without power. I can't remember where though, lucky I was even listening slightly.

If there's one thing I have to do at some stage in life, it's see snow, make a snowball, and ditch it at someone.

Actually I heard about this news last night and this morning, apparently it snowed quite fiercely and left many without power. I can't remember where though, lucky I was even listening slightly.

If there's one thing I have to do at some stage in life, it's see snow, make a snowball, and ditch it at someone.
Yeah, but you live in WA. The best you'll get is water vapour to throw at someone.

Yeah, but you live in WA. The best you'll get is water vapour to throw at someone.
That's generally why people travel, a-derpa.

Speaking of travel, QANTAS, ALL SYSTEMS ARE DOWN.

Back