So, anyone want to add me for Mario Kart 7/SwapNote?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Most of the forum here has already, but I've got about 9 slots for people on my friends list if anyone wants to add me.

My friend code is [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4983-5165-4189[/background][/font]

I already have you added. I just have swapnote at this time and not Mario Kart 7 but I do plan on getting it.

I don't think I've added you yet, but my friend code is 0602-6275-6231.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add you. I don't have MK7 (yet (and that sounds like a type of gun)), but I love Swap Note! Friend code is on the side.
smile.gif

Want to add me? My friend code's under my avatar.

By the way, my name on the 3DS is just Tim. You can name me TheTEChguy27 or Sir Timothy the Second or The Almighty Burger Sniper if you want, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend Code is to the Left. Please add me and then PM me!!

My fc is on the left
And if someone wants to add me personally
Pm me Name:Blaze
Plus I have both MK7 And Swapnote

Last edited:
[font=times new roman, times, serif]Hey my names Brandon I have add everyone who posted a comment in this room.please add me.I calling out! I play pokemon,zelda,mario cart 7,super mario bros.,super mario 3d land,and im getting mario tennis soon.I like to swap note and I love GOD.
yoshi.gif
Thank You. My friend code is0473-8889-0807.bye[/font]

Do you have any slots left? I have both MK7 and swapnote, but nobody to play either with. Other than the random community ppl on mk7 xD

My 3ds name is Sedrick, and my fc is 3952-7567-6297

Back