So Barack Obama won the election

Not only that, but Colorado and Washington legalized pot for recreational use. Maine and Maryland legalized gay marriage.

And craziest of all, there may be another US state...

Epic.

Obama won't do anything except hand out more money to the lazy. Not saying Romney would do anything better but Obama isn't exactly a great choice. Meanwhile Gary Johnson almost has 1% of votes.

Woo hoo for pot's legalization though.

I'm so glad that Obama,Won!
mlfw2883.gif

Well there goes the jobs, the economy, and the US as we know it. We might as well just sit here and wait for China to take over. We're going to wake up in a few months and no one will have a job.

I hope you Obama supporters are happy for ruining the US.

^ Overstatement of the year. The US will not be destroyed simply because Obama's the the president, if that was the case then that would've already happened. I doubt much will change.

Well there goes the jobs, the economy, and the US as we know it. We might as well just sit here and wait for China to take over. We're going to wake up in a few months and no one will have a job.

I wish we had an ignore function. Because this would qualify you. Once more, stop listening to Fox News and your parents and get a mind of your own. Move to Canada if you don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama won't do anything except hand out more money to the lazy. Not saying Romney would do anything better but Obama isn't exactly a great choice. Meanwhile Gary Johnson almost has 1% of votes.

Woo hoo for pot's legalization though.

The lazy? wow ok ..not everyone has the same oppertunities as everyone else..the government has no purpose if it does not protect the poorest of its people.

Wow because Romney didn't export Jobs and his whole agenda was to secure the super rich and shove his religious rhetoric down everyone's throat...Go take a class on economics or political science before speaking. The less educated always try to yell the loudest but sound like complete idiots when they do...just saying.

I'm not worried about it. He has not done anything to affect my life in any way for the first 4 years. I am still living the same way I did the time Obama first took office. I am republican though, but just as long as obama never effects my life in a negitive way, then I am good.

Nice satire you got there.

Oh noes!!! Obamageddon is at hand!!!

The reality is that yes, things are unlikely to pick up in the immediate future. This is nothing to do with Obama, it's just the global reality. Cutbacks will be necessary, as will tax hikes. Democrats aren't ignoring the deficit. But they do have the sense to realize that you don't just plunge head first with these measures while the jobs market is still in such a fragile state. It's important that they go ahead, but they need to be pegged to positive economic indicators so that they don't destabilize and destroy the growth.

Obama is by far the better bet to deal with these harsh realities. He put a floor under the freefall once-in-a-century economic collapse that started under Bush. In Europe that still hasn't happened. They are still in a precipitous decline.

Romney's plan to slash both spending and tax rates, while increasing military spending to half a trillion a year? It was crackpot delusion and nonsense. It would've sent the economy into a nosedive, a downward spiral, while setting the world on a very dangerous path.

I'm not worried about it. He has not done anything to affect my life in any way for the first 4 years. I am still living the same way I did the time Obama first took office. I am republican though, but just as long as obama never effects my life in a negitive way, then I am good.
Someone always says the things I want to say before me.

QQ

QQ
......um. What does QQ mean?

I wish we had an ignore function. Because this would qualify you. Once more, stop listening to Fox News and your parents and get a mind of your own. Move to Canada if you don't like it.
Maybe he is speaking his mind, and you just don't agree with him. And honestly, I wish there was an Ignore function as well, so I wouldn't have to see such a sorry excuse for a moderator.
This just about sums up my sentiments.

QQ
......um. What does QQ mean?

Urban Dictionary definition:

http://www.urbandict...ine.php?term=QQ
Right.

I can understand you being upset that your favored candidate didn't win; about half of the country feels the same way.

But you are seriously delusional if you believe what you said is anything but hyperbole.

Back