So Barack Obama won the election

Can I also just say that although Kyle's a moderator, he's not a sorry excuse of a moderator for just stimulating conversation. Though one might say his opinions are biased or blunt or whatever, that's just his opinions. So no moderator bashin' plz.

And here's a quote someone said that I think is quite nice:

Markiplier said:
As the polls close, please remember that the American flag is red white AND blue. No matter what side you were supporting it is crucial that we work together in an atmosphere of cooperation and understanding for the improvement of everyone's lives. No one person can change the world. It's up to all of us to take responsibility on an individual level to make a difference in this world. Anger, resentment, and fear cannot be a part of our future if we ever want to move forward as a society and as a nation. You have more power than you know, use it wisely.

The lazy? wow ok ..not everyone has the same oppertunities as everyone else..the government has no purpose if it does not protect the poorest of its people.

Well, you know you always hear about people just living welfare check to welfare check, not even trying to get a job, that's where the complaint comes from.

*opportunities

Well there goes the jobs, the economy, and the US as we know it. We might as well just sit here and wait for China to take over. We're going to wake up in a few months and no one will have a job.

I hope you Obama supporters are happy for ruining the US.

I wish we had an ignore function. Because this would qualify you. Once more, stop listening to Fox News and your parents and get a mind of your own. Move to Canada if you don't like it.
I don't even watch Fox News. This is from my mind. From every issue going on, what I said, is most likely to happen.

Well there goes the jobs, the economy, and the US as we know it. We might as well just sit here and wait for China to take over. We're going to wake up in a few months and no one will have a job.

QQ
......um. What does QQ mean?

Urban Dictionary definition:

http://www.urbandict...ine.php?term=QQ
Right.

I can understand you being upset that your favored candidate didn't win; about half of the country feels the same way.

But you are seriously delusional if you believe what you said is anything but hyperbole.
I belive every word of what I just said.

Plus did you not hear about Obama's healthcare plan? If you're caught without healthcare, you will be fined for a thousand dollars. If you still don't have healthcare, they'll take you to jail. So half the country, who can't afford it, will be in jail.

Can I also just say that although Kyle's a moderator, he's not a sorry excuse of a moderator for just stimulating conversation. Though one might say his opinions are biased or blunt or whatever, that's just his opinions. So no moderator bashin' plz.
His comment did not quite come across as stimulation, but more as instigation. Either way I was wrong for bashing him. Kyle and I just don't see eye to eye, I guess.
Also Dan, this is the first time you got serious with me, and I was honestly afraid for my internet life.
And here's a quote someone said that I think is quite nice:

Markiplier said:
As the polls close, please remember that the American flag is red white AND blue. No matter what side you were supporting it is crucial that we work together in an atmosphere of cooperation and understanding for the improvement of everyone's lives. No one person can change the world. It's up to all of us to take responsibility on an individual level to make a difference in this world. Anger, resentment, and fear cannot be a part of our future if we ever want to move forward as a society and as a nation. You have more power than you know, use it wisely.
I like that quote. Who is this Markiplier person? Is he a member here?

Last edited by a moderator:

I wish we had an ignore function. Because this would qualify you. Once more, stop listening to Fox News and your parents and get a mind of your own. Move to Canada if you don't like it.
I don't even watch Fox News. This is from my mind. From every issue going on, what I said, is most likely to happen.

QQ

Right.

I can understand you being upset that your favored candidate didn't win; about half of the country feels the same way.

But you are seriously delusional if you believe what you said is anything but hyperbole.

Plus did you not hear about Obama's healthcare plan? If you're caught without healthcare, you will be fined for a thousand dollars. If you still don't have healthcare, they'll take you to jail. So half the country, who can't afford it, will be in jail.
hey, Jail counts as shelter at least. People who can't afford it probably are living on the streets.

QQ

Right.

Then you need to seriously re-evaluate what is realistic to you.

Yeah. You tell me that when China takes over. I mean we're borrowing money from other countries that we'll never be able to pay back. Then they're get pissed and attack us.

Yeah. You tell me that when China takes over. I mean we're borrowing money from other countries that we'll never be able to pay back. Then they're get pissed and attack us.
China will never take the US over. We might be seriously in debt to them, but they'll never truly own us. The United States has the most advanced military in the history of this planet. We'd sooner enter a thermonuclear war than let China rule.

Dark Young Link said:

Yes, that's something a lot of people are worried about. Unfortunately, there's a lot of misinformation and scaremongering going around about this. You can relax, because it's not going to happen.

Under Obamacare, nobody will have to go to jail because they don't have health insurance.

http://www.factcheck...-obamacare-tax/

The law prohibits the IRS from seeking to put anybody in jail or seizing their property for simple refusal to pay the tax. The law says specifically that taxpayers “shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution or penalty” for failure to pay, and also that the IRS cannot file a tax lien (a legal claim against such things as homes, cars, wages and bank accounts) or a “levy” (seizure of property or bank accounts).

of course before Obamacare, the only way some people could get healthcare, actually was by going to jail.

http://www.businessi...-in-jail-2011-6

I'm not going to lie, this statement is misinformed. I think Zexis has it right, and that is why China would never "take over" the US.

The lazy? wow ok ..not everyone has the same oppertunities as everyone else..the government has no purpose if it does not protect the poorest of its people.

Well, you know you always hear about people just living welfare check to welfare check, not even trying to get a job, that's where the complaint comes from.

*opportunities

Thats like lumping every religious person as a hateful bigot who is blinded by idiocy

God, I hate talking about politics. It just makes people angry at each other. Just look at this thread!

I know it's a necessary thing, but some people just go waaay overboard with this stuff. Whether Obama or Romney won, it wouldn't cause the end of the world.

Also, apparently I'm really late to this thread.
Shocked.png

Last edited by a moderator:
well......this is some bulllcrap.

why are we getting angry over obama winning?
i mean i am a democrat,but i dont care if obama wins.
as long obama dosnt affect my way of life then im fine with him...
romney was gonna raise taxes anyway........

Who's to say that wasn't his own self-formed opinion, Homie?

Back