So, bought Smash Bros for Wii U yet?

Have you bought Super Smash Bros for Wii U?

• Yeah, I went to a midnight opening for it!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, I bought it today

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not yet, I'll buy it soon

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It's not out where I live

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'll get it for Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, not interested/will get it another time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I haven't bought it as of yet, but I hope to get it by the end of the year or so.

Have you bought the game?

Not yet, getting it Sunday. Can't play it until NaNoWriMo is over though so I have to wait until December 1st.

We bought it on Friday, after we went to get the Amiibos from Target's special on them. I wanted to wait, though my hubby made the point that it might be more annoying to find the boxed set with the controller and adapter later on. Between Pokemon, LBP3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bayonetta 1&2, Lego Batman 3, Shadows of Mordor, Hyrule Warriors, and Warlords of Draenor, I dunno when I'm going to get around to playing it though... Smash just isn't as appealing as when I was a kid I guess??

I got it at midnight and got a cardboard champion belt with it.  The game is awesome.  Online play is 100% better than the crappy one in brawl.  Can't wait to settle it in smash with you guys.  ^_^

I got it at midnight and got a cardboard champion belt with it.  The game is awesome.  Online play is 100% better than the crappy one in brawl.  Can't wait to settle it in smash with you guys.  ^_^

Oh good. 100% is a lot. xD

I need to unlock characters and train a little, then you guys are going down. Down to Funky Town. Do dodo do Funky Town!

Not yet, getting it Sunday. Can't play it until NaNoWriMo is over though so I have to wait until December 1st.

You do NaNo as well? Cool.

I don't have a WiiU. I hope to get it in time for the glorious Splatoon.

Back